What You Might Wanna Know About Me

My photo
All artwork and animation in this blog unless otherwise stated is Copyright © 2015 Eric R. Watson 'AKA' Cyber Six (Cyber Six is not intended to be a play on words. It is in fact a comic book and animation. You may read about them if you'd like by following this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Six) All Rights Reserved. All artwork and content on this blog are property of the artist unless otherwise indicated. Do not use, reproduce, post, copy, or distribute any image or media without permission. I'm an artist and flash animator. Recently, I've begun learning Maya 8.5. Okay, my avatar is not a picture of me. In fact, it is a picture of a famous Japanese singer who sang in an all girl pop group named SPEED during the mid to late 90s. Her name is Hiroko Shimabukuro. Hiro for short. Unfortunately, they disbanded several years ago. I recently found out they are back together and singing as SPEED. Freelance Union Article: 5 Tips for Preventing Procrastination. "Prolific people don’t wait to be moved, they begin the work, and the work moves them to create more." ~ Jonathon Kastner

My Archival Space.. No, It's NOT The Final Frontier

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Samurai Jack Season 5 is Coming


A few months ago I saw this poster and video online. Immediately, I was excited. Genndy Tartakovsky is working on the 5th season of Samurai Jack.

Jack is Back | Samurai Jack | Adult Swim


Recently, I found read an article on Cartoonbrew.com about Samurai Jack returning to television. Instead of it being on Cartoon Network, it will be aired on Adult Swim which gives Genndy reason to Jack a darker personality and have more intense action than before.

Samurai Jack: Season 5 Behind the Scenes | Samurai Jack | Adult Swim








To be honest, I'm excited to see this. In my opinion, this should have been a movie. Preferably, a trilogy. It would be very nice to see an artbook for this series. Also, when it hits DVD and Blu-ray I would like to have extended behind the scenes videos of the making of Samurai Jack. Ten years ago next week, I met Genndy Tartakovsky in the dealer's room at the San Diego Comic Convention. He's a pretty cool dude.